- "All my classes from beginner to advance use these properties of water. I now have a clearer knowledge on some things I knew prior to this course. I will definitely recommend this course to all the instructors that I work with."
-C. Hale, Visalia, CA
- "I now have knowledge on how to safely assess people in the aquatic environment and how to provide proper aquatic therapy. I will use the different stroke techniques and UE/LE exercises to help improve strength, balance, and gait for the veterans I work with."
-C. Brighton, Lebanon, PA
- "I have gain knowledge on aquatic rehabilitation that I will use as a teacher and coach for the elderly."
-H. Emmick, Corning, NY
- "I work with the elderly population in an aquatic exercise class and plan to use my now better understanding of functional work for the body with my residents."
-C. Takacs, Lynchburg, VA
- "I am a personal trainer/water instructor/ physical therapist and I received lot of new information from this course."
-P. Hartlova, Sea Island, GA
- "I gained a better understanding of the properties of water-based exercises versus land-based exercises."
-M. Zimmerman, Pitman, NJ
- "The book as well as dvd exercises are easy to take into the pool."
-A. You, Huntington Beach, CA
- "I gained knowledge of swim strokes and other aqua rehabilitaion practices that i have never heard of before."
-J. Jiuditta, Peyton, CO
- "I will use the knowledge from this course in my pool class."
-C. Torrelli, Fairport, NY
- "This course offers more knowledge of aquatics and is definitely an advanced course."
-L. Casmay, Phoenixville, PA
- “I train clients in the water at a medically based fitness facility. Most of my clients have arthritis or cancer.”
-M. Zimmerman, Pitman, NJ
- “I gained a better understanding of the properties of water-based exercises versus land-based exercises.”
-M. Davis, Shelter Island, NY
- “I learned how to support and encourage more patient’s with arthritis to participate in water exercises based on the long term outcomes regarding function and lowered pain levels.”
-E. Moran, Ballwin, MO
- "I applied the course content as I reviewed it, and found it very helpful. The DVD was a great addition to the course".
-T. Rector, Wilmington, NC
- "This course was very comprehensive and covered a wide array of material. The DVD was a bonus and very helpful in understanding the methods of rehabilitation and the stroke corrections."
- A. DeCaro, Niceville, FL
- "Many studies were cited in this text as to the benefits of aquatic exercise. The companion DVD was a nice addition to the text and provided demonstrations of certain techniques."
- E. Hughes, San Antonio, TX