- "Excellent course!"
-M. Coffman, Vancouver, WA
- "This is good comprehensive knowledge concerning hip and knee replacements which will definitely help my current population. A fantastic resource!"
-J. Pigeon, Riverside, CA
- "Having had my hip replaced five years ago, I found this course to be not only very appropriate for me, but also very informative and very useful in my work at the Y."
-R. Park, San Jose, CA
- "I work in an orthopedic practice in adult reconstruction. I will be able to competently answer questions about exercise after therapy. I gained increased knowledge of exercises after joint replacement surgery. This is a clearly written text."
-J. Morgan, Cincinnati, OH
- "I often work with seniors in exercise groups and one-on-one clients who have not been rehabilitated properly after a joint replacement. This course has filled in the gaps in the "tool set" I use to help these folks gain strength, flexibility, and balance."
-S. Gaydos, Colchester, VT
- "Although I knew the hip precautions before, and how to strengthen the muscles in this area, I really did not understand the surgery or the prosthesis itself. This was really well presented and very helpful for understandung the recovery process."
-P. Kearney, Bridgewater, VA
- "I gained a better understanding of the exercises needed to improve overall health post-surgery, and cautions to give to my students."
-J. Vise, Flower Mound, TX
- "I teach water aerobics and 'Silver Sneakers' where I have clients that have knee and hip replacements. This course is very applicable to this population."
-S. Contreras, San Diego, CA
- "I am working with both total knee and hip replacement clients, and I loved the progressions and safe guidelines in which to proceed forward with their fitness programs."
-A. Ennis, Houston, TX
- "I've gained a lot of knowledge as to the causes of knee/hip pain, and what processes the patient goes through, so now when they return to my class, I can better guide them to appropriate exercises."
-P. Yagtu, Lakeland, FL
- "I currently have two clients who have undergone knee replacement surgery, and I will incorporate many of the exercises that I learned from this course into their exercise plans."
-C. Terenzio, Trumbull, CT
- "I've gained a fuller understanding of pre- and post-surgery conditions for joint replacement."
-D. Soldati, Gillette, NJ