- "Basic Training for Running taught me more information on tempo runs and speed training."
-J. Dodson, Matthews, NC
- "This course taught me the importance of reinforcing proper running training principles."
-E. Maher, Cherry Hill, NJ
- "The information about proper training for different types of runners will help me with my clients."
-M. Cohen, Atlanta, GA
- "I have new knowledge on different types of training ie-ladder, hard or easy, etc to help my clients define and achieve their running goals. Basic Training for Running is a good course!"
-S. Herbert-McZeal, Carencro, LA
- "This course was rich in terminology, ideas for modifications and personal training incentive programs."
-S. Wilson, Boone, NC
- "There is a lot of quality context in the Basic Training for Running course.”
-L. Cotter, Austin, TX
- "As a personal trainer I do have a few clients who are interested in running and now I can share with them knowledge I learned through this course on the different ways of training for running."
-V. Boes, San Francisco, CA
- "Basic Training for Running has given me more knowledge to share with my clients."
-J. Buckingham, Fort St. John, Canada
- "I will coach myself as well as my group fitness clients with proper running forms and I will create individual periodized training plans."
-T. Swanson, Peoria, IL
- "In my volunteer work as a race organizer, I often get training questions specifically about running (because folks know I'm a fitness professional) This course was a great refresher."
-P. Denison, Duvall, WA
- "I’m always looking for new ways to inspire clients, and to keep fitness fun and interesting. This course gave me the confidence to help beginning and intermediate exercisers find new fitness options by participating in community charity runs. The course is also a great reference tool to consult when approached by more experienced runners who might be looking for advice. The training methods suggested in this course will help build their confidence and develop their abilities to make running a plausible lifetime fitness option."
K. Farris, Winchester, VA
- "As a Fitness Specialist for a Police Department, it has been difficult to get running information to the officers. This course and materials gave me insight as to how I can get data to people for use on the job and for recreation/health. It also provided me with a clear method to communicate this information in a concise, easy-to-understand manner."
-R. Morelli, Evanston, IL
- "I will be able to develop a running program for novice and advance runners. Along with this running program, I will also be able to develop a strength program to compliment the running program. With the combination of both of these programs, my clients will see greater success in something they love."
-R. Lelko, Middletown, NJ
- "I have gained more knowledge on proper running training in regards to length and time for each level of runner ability."
-J. Mabe, McHenry, MD
- "I learned valuable information on running techniques which will help in the training process. This course gives great ideas on how to set up running schedules throughout the entire year."
-M. Brayton, Bozeman, MT
- "This course gave me a more in-depth understanding of developing running programs for all types of runners and great information on running form. The format of the course made it easy to understand and read without any puzzling thoughts. It also provides a base knowledge of program development for all types of runners."
-N. Sandman, Cloquet, MN
- "The way the program is broken down, categorized by the type of runner, types of training and progression from novice to marathoner, is great."
-B. Leary, Rockland, MD
- "I gained the knowledge to increase gains, use proper form, and progress from novice to marathon running safely and easily without injury and overtraining. Great course! Good job!"
-L. Kranick, Wolf Creek, OR
- "This course will help the novice runner get started and to have realistic expectations of how long it takes to train for a marathon. It is a perfect introductory course for trainers who do not deal with runners very often."
-K. Wagner, Oak Park, IL
- "This is ABSOLUTELY the best course I have taken yet. I learned so much from a small course. It is very easy to understand and to be able to relate."
-M. Fair, Catitz, PA
- "The material in the course helped me to outline my program for the whole cross-country season. I know that the course helped because my team is on their way to winning the Southern Berkshire Country Title."
-J. Teasdale, Great Barrington, MA